Best ever soft paleo chocolate chip cookies that are grain-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free. This easy cookie recipe yields light, fluffy classic chocolate chip cookies perfect for any occasion!
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter, unsalted
- 1/3 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 cup + 1 Tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine whisked egg, almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, and baking soda.
- Add in almond flour and salt. Fold in chocolate chips with spatula.
- Place mixing bowl in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to chill the dough.
- Slightly wet hands, roll 16 – 20 dough balls, and evenly space across the lined baking tray. Gently press down to form a cookie shape.
- Bake for 11 – 13 minutes, until a light golden brown.
- Let cool & enjoy!
Can substitute unsalted creamy almond butter for salted creamy almond butter, but omit 1/4 tsp salt.
Can substitute coconut sugar with light brown sugar.
Can substitute almond flour with gluten-free flour 1:1.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy chocolate chip cookies, paleo cookies, paleo chocolate chip cookie, chocolate chip cookies, healthy dessert, soft chocolate chip cookies, healthy soft chocolate chip cookies, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, paleo, paleo dessert, no sugar added