Single serve blender double chocolate baked oats that are healthy, high protein, and made with cocoa powder. This easy 20-minute chocolate baked oatmeal recipe is naturally sweetened and is made with good for you ingredients. They are rich, soft, taste like cake, and are super filling!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a single-serve baking dish or ramekin.
- Add all ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) to a high-speed blender and blend until fully combined.
- Pour batter into the greased ramekin and top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18 – 22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let them cool, top with a drizzle of peanut butter, a dash of maple syrup, or a splash of milk. Enjoy!
Rolled Oats: You can use quick oats. DO NOT use steel-cut oats.
Make them Vegan: Instead of the egg, use 1 flax egg (1 Tbsp flax meal + 2.5 Tbsp warm water).
Almond Milk: Use any milk you want.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Category: Breakfast & Snacks
- Method: Oven, Blender
- Cuisine: American, Healthy
Keywords: double chocolate baked oats, cocoa baked oats, TikTok baked oats, chocolate baked oats, baked oats, chocolate baked oatmeal, brownie baked oatmeal