02 May Healthy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bread
Healthy chocolate chip peanut butter bread that is gluten-free, refined sugar-free, vegan-friendly, and loaded with delicious peanut butter, say no more! With only a 10 minute prep-time, this loaf is a must-try. It is perfect for breakfast, as a snack, or even a little dessert. It’s kid-friendly and super healthy!
Obsessed with peanut butter? This peanut butter bread is for you.
Peanut butter is one of my favorite things in the entire world. No joke. After messing around in the kitchen for weeks, I was finally able to perfect this rich, nutty, and absolutely mouthwatering loaf! The texture is on point and the center is slightly underdone. It melts in your mouth.
This refined sugar-free, gluten-free, and vegan-friendly bread is naturally sweetened with maple syrup, so there is no need for added sugar! If you are looking for a healthy treat, delicious breakfast, or even a little afternoon snack, this healthy peanut butter bread is perfect for you. You will not be disappointed!
It is the BEST bread I have EVER eaten!!! I do not know how else to put it!
What kitchen tools will you need to make chocolate chip peanut butter bread?
I got the best results using a food processor; however, you can easily use an electric mixer, electric hand mixer, and, if you are feeling extra strong, you could even hand mix with a whisk!
How to make this rich & delicious peanut butter bread
With a prep-time under 10 minutes and a cook time of 25-30 minutes, this tasty loaf could not be any easier to bake! All you have to do it blend all the ingredients (expect the chocolate chips) in your food processor, fold in the chocolate chips, and bake.
You only need a few ingredients too!
- Peanut butter
- Almond Milk
- Coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
- Maple Syrup
- Baking powder
- Almond flour
- Chocolate chips
How to store this delicious peanut butter loaf?
For best results, store in a covered container for 3 – 5 days at room temperature. This is the BEST peanut butter bread I have ever eaten, so prepare yourself to fight for the last piece!
Did you make this peanut butter bread?
If you make this recipe, be sure to comment and rate it down below. Also, don’t forget to tag me @healthfulblondie on Instagram and use the hashtag #healthfulblondie so I can see your delicious creation and share it with my followers!Print
Healthy chocolate chip peanut butter bread that is gluten-free, refined sugar-free, vegan-friendly, and loaded with delicious peanut butter, say no more! With only a 10 minute prep-time, this loaf is a must-try.
- Preheat your oven to 350F and lightly grease or line a 5” x 9” bread tin with parchment paper.
- If using solid coconut oil, place in microwave for 30-45 seconds until liquid. If using salted peanut butter, omit the additional salt addition.
- Add all your ingredients – except the chocolate chips – into your food processor (or electric mixer) and mix until smooth. Some small lumps are ok!
- If using a food processor, remove the blade, and hand mix in half of the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the greased bread tin and sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until golden brown with slightly crisp edges.
- Let cool before serving, and enjoy!
* MAKE IT VEGAN: you can substitute the egg for a flax egg (1 Tbsp ground flaxseed + 2 1/2 Tbsp warm water). Mix ground flaxseed and water to a dish, stir and let rest for 5 minutes to thicken.
** OIL OPTIONS: I got the best results using coconut oil here (you do not taste the coconut at all). However, other oil substitutes include olive oil or avocado oil. With a 1:1 ratio.
*** FLOUR OPTIONS: I used almond flour here and absolutely loved it! However, any all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, or all-purpose gluten-free blend will work. I would NOT substitute coconut flour.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy bread, healthy peanut butter bread, peanut butter bread, chocolate chip peanut butter bread, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, vegan friendly
I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. In full disclosure, by purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Everything counts to keep my dream afloat; thank you for supporting Healthful Blondie!
Sharing is caring!