Healthy Flourless Peanut Butter Blondies
Healthy flourless peanut butter blondies made with only 6 ingredients. These tasty and super gooey blondies are low-carb, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free. Whether you are looking for a simple afternoon snack or post-dinner treat, these blondies are you. They may be gluten and grain-free, but boy are they delicious! The perfect healthier dessert for everyone: kids, athletes, and adults!
Best ever healthier gooey peanut butter blondies
I am convinced. I think I found my new favorite peanut butter dessert. These soft, melt in your mouth flourless blondies are not only delicious, but incredibly addictive.
I am a strong believer that all foods fit. Life is too short to skip out on dessert or say no to something you are craving. That is why I love to bake and create healthier treats you can eat everyday! Because I am not joking when I say, I eat dessert EVERY SINGLE DAY. And these creamy, grain-free peanut butter blondies have been a staple.
My whole family is obsessed; from my 50 year-old dad to my 11 year-old brother. When I asked them why they like them, the answer was simple: that these blondies were “the gooiest, moistest peanut buttery treat ever.” I mean if that doesn’t convince you to try out this recipe, I don’t know what will!
Maybe the fact that they only call for six simple ingredients and a total time of 20 minutes? Yup. You read that correctly. These wholesome, and grain-free blondies only take 5 minutes to prep and 10 to 15 minutes to bake. You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in less than 20 minutes. I call that a win in my book; especially, for working moms, college students, and young professionals.
Ingredients needed to make Healthy Flourless Peanut Butter Blondies
The line up is simple. This recipe only calls for 6 ingredients, most of which you probably already have in your pantry. So don’t worry about making a trip to the supermarket! Made from peanut butter, almond milk, maple syrup, egg, baking powder, and chocolate chips, these healthy gooey peanut butter blondies are our of this world!
- Peanut butter – I love to use all-natural crunchy peanut butter for that extra texture; however, do not worry, all-natural creamy peanut butter works perfectly. I would not use an artificial nut butter like Skippy’s, I have not tested if this type will work with this recipe.
- Almond milk – I love almond milk! It is the perfect milk substitution.
- Maple syrup – Baking with maple syrup is the best. It is the best natural sweetener. Say goodbye to refined sugars and say hello to nature’s candy.
- Egg – The egg gives these peanut butter blondies that extra fluff factor and adds lots of nutrients, protein, and vitamins.
- Baking powder
- Chocolate chips – I love using Enjoy Life dark chocolate chip morsels. They are delicious.
Substitution options for flourless peanut butter blondies
If you do not have one ingredient or want to make a substitution do not worry, I’ve got you covered! Here is a list of the best substations:
- Crunchy Peanut Butter — I recommend using an all-natural creamy peanut butter here. My favorites are Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, and Crazy Richard’s brands. If you are questioning what “all-natural” means, look at the ingredients of the peanut butter and use ones that only contains peanuts and salt in some cases.
- Almond Milk — No worries if you like other types of mylk. Any plant milk will work! From cashew to oat and even regular milk.
- Dark Chocolate Chips — I love using Enjoy Life dark chocolate morsels, but seriously any type of chocolate chips will work here; from semi-sweet to vegan, you make your choice!
How to make gooey healthy peanut butter blondies
It’s really simple. I promise. No hassle. Just a food processor, a tin and an oven. So, here is how you make these delicious, healthy, and nutty treat….
First, preheat your oven to 350F and line or grease an 8×8 tin.
Next, add all you ingredients except the chocolate chips to a food processor and blend for at least 30 seconds until super smooth.
When you are done with that, remove the blade and hand fold in your chocolate chips of choice. Save a few to sprinkle on top!
Add your batter to the greased or lined tin. Sprinkle the remaining dark chocolate chips on top and pop into the oven for 10 to 14 minutes.
I love mine to be super gooey and soft, so I baked mine for 12 minutes and it was perfect. A toothpick should come out clean.
Let them slightly cool and enjoy warm!
What kitchen utensils do you need to make gooey peanut butter blondies?
I 100% recommend making these in a food processor. It really gets the perfect consistency with an underdone center but cooked outside. I use the Cuisinart FP-8GMP1 Elemental 8-Cup Food Processor. It is super affordable and works wonderfully. I highly recommend purchasing one of these; it is a baking and cooking game changer!
If you don’t have access to a food processor, don’t worry, you can still make these heavenly flourless peanut butter blondies. I recommend using a blender or an electric hand mixer. If you don’t have either of these kitchen tools, you can use a normal whisk; however, if mixing by hand, stir for extra long (around 5 minutes) to make sure everything is fully combined.
Here are some other peanut butter recipes to make!
How should I store these?
Store your heathy flourless peanut butter blondies in an airtight container at room temperature. Enjoy straight out of the container or heat up in the microwave for 20 seconds.
Did you make this recipe?
If you make this recipe, be sure to comment and rate it down below. Also, don’t forget to tag me @healthfulblondie on Instagram and use the hashtag #healthfulblondie so I can see your delicious creation and share it with my followers!Print
Made with only 6 ingredients, these healthy, flourless, super gooey peanut butter blondies are low-carb, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free. The perfect healthy dessert for everyone!
- 1 cup all-natural salted peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8 by 8 tin.
- Add all your ingredients — except the chocolate chips — to a food processor. Blend for 30 seconds until completely mixed.
- Remove blade and fold in chocolate chips with a spatula. Pour batter into greased or lined tin and sprinkle the extra chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. The texture should be soft and gooey on the inside. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy blondies, peanut butter, peanut butter blondies, gluten free, grain free, flourless, flour free, healthy dessert, gooey blondies, healthy gooey blondies, dairy free, refined sugar free, blondies