Healthy garlic parmesan zucchini bites that are tender, cheesy, and super easy to make! This nutritious and savory six-ingredient side dish is the perfect gluten-free dinner addition, salad topper, or savory appetizer.
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/2” rounds
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F and line and grease a baking sheet with non-stick spray or avocado spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine zucchini rounds, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until fully coated.
- Evenly space out zucchini rounds across greased baking sheet and spray with olive or avocado oil spray.
- Sprinkle freshly grated parmesan on each round, covering the top.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until zucchini is tender-crisp.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Healthy side dish, side dish, appetizer, snack, healthy appetizer, zucchini, Parmesan, Parmesan cheese, garlic, Parmesan zucchini bites, gluten-free, grain-free, easy