02 Apr Healthy Mini Cinnamon Sugar Muffins
Healthy mini cinnamon sugar muffins are an easy gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free recipe made with simple ingredients. These flavors seriously bring me back to my childhood. They are light, fluffy, and so dang tasty. A perfect little healthy treat!
Looking for a healthy, sweet, and fluffy treat? try these healthy mini cinnamon sugar muffins.
Then, these muffins are for you! I mean just look at them…. they are just so cute and scrumptious. But, in all seriousness, these cinnamon sugar muffins are to die for. They taste like a cinnamon sugar munchkin but are somehow healthy??? Ummmm what!
I’m not joking. My family and I cannot get enough of these! We finished an entire batch of these little guys in 20 minutes. If that doesn’t say it all, I’m not sure what will.
These muffins are truly a delight! Plus they are gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free! So sweet is that.
On a muffin kick?
Check out my other delicious muffins recipes!
Ingredients in mini cinnamon sugar muffins
Ok so heres the deal. These muffins are SO easy to make and these are so cute! You do not need to be a baker or cook by any means. Here is what you’ll need:
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Nut butter – I like to use almond butter in this recipe. But if you have a nut allergy, use sun butter!
- Coconut oil
- Almond flour
- Baking soda
Need a mini muffin baking tin?
How to store these fluffy cinnamon muffins?
I absolutely LOVE to stock up on these bad boys. They are the perfect breakfast or snack staple. For best results, store in a covered container for 3 -5 days at room temperature. Or freeze up to 2 months in an airtight ziplock bag or container.
Did you make this recipe?
If you make this recipe, be sure to comment and rate it down below. Also, don’t forget to tag me @healthfulblondie on Instagram and use the hashtag #healthfulblondie so I can see your delicious creation and share it with my followers!Print
Healthy mini cinnamon sugar muffins are an easy gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free recipe made with simple ingredients. They are light, fluffy, and so dang tasty. A perfect little healthy treat!
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp of nut butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup almond flour
Cinnamon sugar crumble:
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a mini cupcake tin or regular size cupcake tin.
- First, prepare the muffins. In a large bowl whisk eggs. Then add in all other “muffin” ingredients. Whisk and combine fully.
- Now prepare the cinnamon sugar crumble topping. In a small bowl combine coconut sugar, cinnamon, and melter coconut sugar. Place to the side.
- Divide muffin mix in two and fill cups in tin 1/2 way to the top. Save half the batter for later.
- Using half of the cinnamon sugar crumble topping, sprinkle (be generous) some on all muffins.
- Now use the remaining muffin mixture you saved to fill the cups all the way to the top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon-sugar crumble topping on top of all the muffins.
- Bake for 8 -10 minutes (for mini muffins) or 18 – 20 minutes (for regular-sized muffins), or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving, and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy muffins, healthy cinnamon sugar muffins, cinnamon sugar muffins, healthy dessert, gluten-free muffins, dairy-free muffins, refined sugar-free
I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. In full disclosure, by purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Everything counts to keep my dream afloat; thank you for supporting Healthful Blondie!
Sharing is caring!