Healthy mixed berry orange crisp made with simple ingredients and topped with a delicious oat crumble. This easy and healthy dessert recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free. This is a must-try dish that you’re guaranteed to love!
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 orange, juiced and zest
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp tapioca starch
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats, gluten-free or regular
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a baking dish or 10-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Zest your orange and set it to the side.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the berries with 1/4 cup of orange juice, coconut sugar, tapioca starch, and cinnamon. Mix in orange zest and pour into greased pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together rolled oats, almond flour, pecans, cinnamon, and salt until well combined. Pour maple syrup and melted coconut oil on top and mix using your hands. It should be crumbly and sand-like.
- Sprinkle oat mixture evenly on top of the berries.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes, until the top is golden, crisp and the berries are bubbly.
Can substitute any berry 1:1 with another.
Can try to substitute with frozen berries.
TO STORE: In the refrigerator, in a sealed container, or in the original baking dish with aluminum foil on top.
TO REHEAT: Place original baking dish in oven at 350 F for 10 – 15 minutes or microwave individuals servings.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American, Healthy
Keywords: mixed berry orange crisp, mixed berry crisp, healthy berry crisp, healthy mixed berry crisp, gluten free, healthy dessert, summer cobbler, summer dessert, summer fruit dessert