27 Mar Healthy Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies that are vegan, paleo, keto, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free! I simply cannot get enough of these cookies. They are a perfect (healthy) dessert for any time of the year!
The BEST healthy SOFT chocolate chip cookies?
Guys…. this is the best sweet, fluffy, and chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe. You won’t even be able to tell they are healthy! I love to enjoy these as a little dessert after dinner with a bowl of ice cream. Truly delightful.
Not only are these cookies loaded with wholesome, healthy, and good-for-you ingredients, but they come together in less than 25 minutes! So if you are looking for a healthier chocolate chip cookie alternative then these fluffy & soft cookies are for you!
Plus, if you didn’t already read in the intro, these cookies are gluten-free, keto, paleo, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and naturally sweetened with maple syrup! I used almond flour here to make not only make these gluten-free but also lower carb.
These bad boys are some of the best healthy chocolate chip cookies I have ever eaten! Like EVER!
Ingredients needed for the BEST healthy chocolate chip cookies
The ingredients are simple and straight forward.
- Coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
- Almond milk or any plant milk
- Maple syrup
- Arrowroot starch
- Almond flour
- Baking powder
- Chocolate chips
How to store these amazing SOFT & CHEWY cookies?
For best results, store in a covered airtight container for 3 days at room temperature. If you refrigerate, enjoy within 4 days.
Did you make this recipe?
If you make this recipe, be sure to comment and rate it down below. Also, don’t forget to tag me @healthfulblondie on Instagram and use the hashtag #healthfulblondie so I can see your delicious creation and share it with my followers!Print
Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies that are vegan, paleo, keto, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free! They are a perfect (healthy) dessert for any time of the year!
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 Tbsp almond milk *
- 7 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Arrowroot starch
- 2 cups **
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup
- Preheat your oven to 350F and lightly line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- If using solid coconut oil, place in microwave for 30-45 seconds until liquid. Remove and add in maple syrup. Mix until combined. Let cool for 5 minutes in the fridge.
- In a large bowl, completely mix arrowroot starch, almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Once combines, add in coconut oil and maple syrup mixture as well as the vanilla extract and almond milk. Fold in all your chocolate chips.
- Form 12 – 16 small balls with the cookie dough and evenly spaced on the lined baking tray. Gently press down on each ball to form a “cookie” shape. Do not overpress, you will take away from the fluffy-ness!
- Bake for 12 – 16 minutes, or until golden brown with slightly crisp edges.
- Let cool before serving, and enjoy!
* MILK OPTIONS: I love almond milk, but any type of milk should work in this recipe.
** FLOUR OPTIONS: I used almond flour here and absolutely loved it! However, any all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, or all-purpose gluten-free blend should work with a 1:1 ratio. I would NOT substitute coconut flour.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookies, healthy dessert, soft chocolate chip cookies, healthy soft chocolate chip cookies, chewy chocolate chip cookies, gluten-free, keto, dairy-free, refined sugar-free
I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. In full disclosure, by purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Everything counts to keep my dream afloat; thank you for supporting Healthful Blondie!
Sharing is caring!