Peanut Butter & Jelly French Toast Sticks
Peanut Butter & Jelly French Toast Sticks for a fun and healthy spin on both a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and classic french toast. This simple and easy recipe only calls for 6 ingredients and takes 10 minutes to make! The BEST ever, mouthwatering, most delicious french toast you will ever eat.
Who else was obsessed with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as a kid? I sure was! I am not exaggerating when I say I had one every single day of high school. Not sure how I didn’t get sick of them honestly.
So clearly, I love a good peanut butter & jelly sandwich. And why not try to combine it with french toast, a delicious and classic breakfast staple. These bad boys are crisp on the outside and creamy on this inside. They practically melt in your mouth.
Ingredients in Peanut Butter & Jelly Stuffed French Toast Sticks.
It’s really simple. You do not need anything fancy and you probably have everything you need to make this already in your kitchen.
- Bread – my personal favorite is Dave’s Killer Bread good seed; however, any bread will work and taste amazing!
- Peanut butter
- Frozen raspberries – this is part of my homemade jam trick! Read below for more info.
- Almond milk
- Ground cinnamon
- Vanilla extract
How to make my famous healthy homemade jam?
I am obsessed with making homemade jam. It is so simple and only calls for one ingredient: the frozen berry of your choice! Here I used frozen raspberries, but this seriously works with with any type.
All you have to do is place the frozen raspberries into a small microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 20 – 30 seconds, or until defrosted. The perfect, healthy, and simple jam!
How to Make Peanut Butter & Jelly French Toast Sticks
Ready in 10 minutes, this breakfast idea is perfect for kids, families, and people with busy schedules. If you are getting bored with the classics like oatmeal, toast, cereal, eggs, then try this. I promise you it is so worth it!
You can even add some maple syrup or honey on top if you are craving that extra sweetness. Seriously, these are delicious!
Did you make this recipe?
If you make this recipe, be sure to comment and rate it down below. Also, don’t forget to tag me @healthfulblondie on Instagram and use the hashtag #healthfulblondie so I can see your delicious creation and share it with my followers!Print
A fun and healthy spin on both a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and classic french toast. This simple and easy recipe only calls for 6 ingredients and takes 10 minutes to make!
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together almond milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- Place a pan onto the stovetop. Heat to medium-low.
- Meanwhile, place both slices of bread on top of each other and cut into four equal sticks. Spread thick and even amount of peanut butter on one slice of the stick. Add a tiny amount on the second slice.
- Place frozen raspberries into a small bowl and microwave for 20 – 30 seconds – until defrosted. Evenly spread homemade jelly onto the peanut butter. Form the sandwich sticks. Press down lightly.
- Add a little butter (or oil) on the heated pan.
- Dip both sides of sticks into the milk mixture very QUICKLY! Only 1 – 3 seconds on each side. Place on pan.
- Cook 2 – 4 minutes on each side, or until browned and slightly crispy. Remove from heat. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy breakfast, healthy french toasted, peanut butter and jelly french toast, healthy french toast sticks, french toast sticks for kids,healthy stuffed french toast, peanut butter and jelly stuffed french toast, gluten-free, dairy-free
I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. In full disclosure, by purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Everything counts to keep my dream afloat; thank you for supporting Healthful Blondie!
Sharing is caring!