The best fluffy 3 ingredient banana oat protein pancakes everyone will love. Made with banana, rolled oats, and eggs, these single-serve oatmeal blender pancakes are super soft, healthy, and incredibly tasty. They have over 20 grams of protein!
Single serve 3 ingredient pancakes
I love pancakes, but most recipes out there are filled with sugar, require many ingredients, and make four or more servings. That is why I am so excited to share this recipe with you! It’s healthy, protein-packed, single-serve, and so easy to make.
These banana oat pancakes are made with three simple ingredients: banana, eggs, and rolled oats. You don’t need flour, and you don’t need sugar. They are so fluffy, so soft, and have the best taste.
If you are in a rush in the morning or just looking for a healthier pancakes recipe, these are for you. Let’s not forget that they come together in under 10 minutes!
I can’t wait to hear what you think.
Are they healthy?
Yes, these banana oatmeal pancakes are healthy since they are only made with three simple ingredients. First, there is no added sugar. Second, they are high in protein with over 20 grams per serving. Third, they are gluten-free and dairy-free.
You only need three ingredients to make these fluffy pancakes! They make for the perfect quick and healthy breakfast. Here is a list:
- Banana: First up, grab a super spotty banana. The browner the banana, the sweeter and more flavorful these pancakes are!
- Rolled Oats: There is no flour in these pancakes; instead, we use rolled oats which is blended into a pancake batter.
- Eggs: Since we aren’t using baking powder, the eggs make these 3 ingredient protein pancakes fluffy.
Kitchen tools need
They require a few different kitchen tools. Here is a list so you are prepared and ready to cook!
- Saute Pan
- Measuring Tools: 2/3 cup.
How to make 3 ingredient banana oat protein pancakes
These homemade 3 ingredient banana oatmeal pancakes are not only super delicious, but they are so easy to make! They are single serve, which makes them perfect for a quick breakfast. Here are step-by-step instructions:
Step 1: First, add all the ingredients into a blender and blend on high for 20 – 30 seconds until fully combined. Let the batter sit for 3 – 5 minutes (to thicken).
Step 2: Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Lightly butter or oil the pan with nonstick spray.
Step 3: Next, pour about 1/4 – 1/3 cup of batter onto the hot pan. Cook for about 1 – 2 minutes until the edges are crisp and firm up. Since oat flour is denser than all-purpose flour, bubbles will not form on the tops of the pancakes. To check if they are ready to flip, gently lift with a spatula to see if bottoms are browning.
Step 4: Gently flip and cook the other side for about 1 minute. Don’t overcook them.
Serve your 3 ingredient protein pancakes immediately with banana slices, fresh fruit, maple syrup, nut butter, or honey!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use quick oats?
I recommend using rolled oats. That being said, quick oats should work just as well.
Can I add chocolate chips?
Yes! Add chocolate chips, blueberries, banana slices, or whatever else you want.
Are they gluten free?
Yes, these 3 ingredient banana oat pancakes are gluten free. Just make sure to use gluten free certified oats.
Can I use a flax egg?
No, I do not recommend using flax eggs. The regular eggs in this recipe are essential for making the pancakes super fluffy.
How to meal prep pancakes?
To meal prep, this recipe, make the pancakes as directed, let them cool, and then wrap and freeze them for up to 6 months. Reheat them in the microwave for 30 – 90 seconds until warm when you are ready to enjoy.
Can I double or tripple the recipe?
Yes, if you want to make these pancakes for your family or friends, you can double, triple, or quadruple this recipe.
Try these pancake recipes next!
Did you make this recipe?
If you make this recipe, be sure to comment and rate it down below. Also, don’t forget to tag me @healthfulblondie on Instagram and use the hashtag #healthfulblondie so I can see your delicious creation and share it with my followers!
3 Ingredient Banana Oat Pancakes
- 1 large spotty-brown banana
- ⅔ cup rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- Optional: 1/2 tsp cinnamon or 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend on high for 20 - 30 seconds until fully combined. Let the batter sit for 3 - 5 minutes (to thicken).
- Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Lightly butter or oil the pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour about 1/4 – 1/3 cup of batter onto the hot pan. Cook for about 1 – 2 minutes until the edges are crisp and firm up. Since oat flour is denser than all-purpose flour, bubbles will not form on the tops of the pancakes. To check if they are ready to flip, gently lift with a spatula to see if bottoms are browning.
- Gently flip and cook the other side for about 1 minute. Don’t overcook them.
- Serve immediately with banana slices, fresh fruit, maple syrup, nut butter, or honey!
I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. In full disclosure, by purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Thank you for supporting Healthful Blondie!
Sharing is caring!