Healthy Cilantro Lime Chicken Burgers
These tender and juicy cilantro lime chicken burgers are healthy, super nutritious, and jammed packed with flavor. A true family favorite. This gluten-free, low-carb, and paleo-friendly recipe is absolutely perfect for a summer weekend grill-out. Plus they only take 25 minutes to prepare!
This may be one of the BEST chicken burgers I have ever eaten. I’m not even joking. Don’t get me wrong, I love a classic beef burger, but these cilantro lime chicken burgers are next level. With a tangy flavor and mild kick, these burgers are super nutritious, healthy, and honestly taste like you’re eating at a fast-food restaurant. Crazy, right?
How to eat these juicy and healthy burgers
I love serving these burgers with my balsamic roasted sweet wedges. They are tangy, delicious, and roasted in the oven yielding a perfect crunch on the outside, yet are deliciously tender on the inside. Plus, they could not be any easier to make.
As for toppings, you can use anything you’re craving!
The options are endless!
What bun to use for healthy cilantro chicken burgers?
Personally, I absolutely LOVE using Outer Aisle low-carb, keto-friendly cauliflower thins. You can simply pop them into the toaster oven on 400 F for 5 minutes or put them in the toaster on medium. Think warm, slightly crisp parmesan heaven. I’m obsessed to say the least.
These protein-packed cilantro lime burgers are incredibly tender, juicy, and perfect for a barbecue. With summer in full swing, I know I’ll be making these a lot!
Did you make this healthy chicken burger recipe?
If you make this recipe, be sure to comment and rate it down below. Also, don’t forget to tag me @healthfulblondie on Instagram and use the hashtag #healthfulblondie so I can see your delicious creation and share it with my followers!Print
These tender and juicy cilantro lime chicken burgers are healthy, super nutritious, and jammed packed with flavor. This gluten-free, low-carb, and paleo-friendly recipe is absolutely perfect for a summer weekend grill-out. Plus they only take 25 minutes to prepare!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 2/3 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Form 4 equal-sized patties.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium (optional: spray with avocado oil or a drizzle of olive oil). Add burgers to the skillet and cook 6 – 7 minutes on the first side. Flip. Cook 6 – 7 minutes on the second side. Or until the internal temperature reached 165 F.
- If using outside grill, heat and cook burgers 5 minutes on the first side and 5 minutes on the second side.
- Construct your burgers with toppings and bun of choice. I love using Outer Aisle Gourmet cauliflower thins toasted until warm and crispy! I paired my burger with a side of sweet potato fries.
- Category: Lunch & Dinner
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Lunch, Dinner, Gluten-free, chicken burgers, healthy chicken burgers, mexican burgers, cilantro lime burgers
only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. In full disclosure, by purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Everything counts to keep my dream afloat; thank you for supporting Healthful Blondie!
Sharing is caring!