Healthy Crunchy Peanut Butter Eggs
Copycat Reece’s peanut butter eggs that are healthy, gluten-free, vegan friendly, and refined sugar-free! This no-bake, 6-ingredient recipe could not be easier to make and is absolutely delicious. I even added some chopped up peanuts for that extra crunch factor. These are kid-friendly, super tasty, extra nutty, and perfect for any occasion.
Addicted to Reece’s peanut butter cups, but struggling to find a healthier option?
These little guys are definitely for you then! As a kid, I thought Halloween was the best “holiday” ever. It gave my an excuse to hoard Reece’s Cups. They were by far my favorite candy, let’s be honest.
This healthier Reece’s peanut butter eggs recipe is so nutty, jammed packed with peanuts, and absolutely tasty. It actually tastes like the real thing!!
If you put these up to a taste test against the real thing, it would be tough to tell the difference. Trust me.
I am obsessed with these (as you can probably already tell)! I find them to be the perfect after dinner snack. They are slightly sweet, super peanut buttery and actually healthy! And the best part? You can make them all year long and don’t have to wait until October!
I promise these will be a family favorite.
Can these peanut butter eggs be Vegan? yes.
These peanut buttery chocolate eggs are to die for. A true treat!
What ingredients do you need to make healthy peanut butter eggs?
With only 6 ingredients, these eggs are so simple and easy to make!
Did you make this recipe?
If you make this recipe, be sure to comment and rate it down below. Also, don’t forget to tag me @healthfulblondie on Instagram and use the hashtag #healthfulblondie so I can see your delicious creation and share it with my followers!Print
Copycat Reece’s peanut butter eggs that are healthy, gluten-free, vegan friendly, and refined sugar-free! This no-bake, 6-ingredient recipe could not be easier to make and is absolutely delicious.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- Optional topping: sprinkles
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl mix peanut butter, peanuts, maple syrup & coconut flour together with a spatula.
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Then form mix into egg shapes. Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil over stovetop or in the microwave. After 30 minutes, remove eggs from freezer. Individually dip each egg into chocolate until covered. Place back onto baking sheet with parchment paper. Decorate. Place baking sheet back in the freezer for another 30 minutes.
- Let them sit out for around 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy peanut butter dessert, gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, Paleo, peanut butter eggs, healthy dessert
I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. In full disclosure, by purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Everything counts to keep my dream afloat; thank you for supporting Healthful Blondie!
Sharing is caring!