Paleo Strawberry Almond Butter Blondies
Paleo strawberry almond butter blondies that are healthy, gluten free, and dairy free! These moist and insanely gooey blondies make for the perfect healthy dessert. Made with simple ingredients like coconut flour, almond butter, almond milk, and coconut sugar.
The Gooiest Paleo blondies
Introducing the best ever gooey strawberry almond butter blondie recipe! These rich, dense, and moist blondies are outrageously delicious and mouthwatering. They only lasted ONE day in my house!
Easy to say, this paleo blondie recipe is going to be your new go-to healthy dessert. The center is dense, slightly underdone, and the blondies are not overly sweet and taste light! Seriously irresistible.
Honestly, these strawberry blondies are everything you look for in a perfect blondie: soft, gooey, dense, and sweet. With only 10 clean ingredients, these easy grain free blondies are simply the best and are going to be your new favorite healthy dessert recipe! Just perfect for kids, athletes, fitness lovers.
How I made almond butter blondies healthier:
There is no dairy, no gluten, and no refined sugars in this easy recipe – making these blondies paleo and grain free!
There are absolutely no preservatives, artificial sweeteners or random ingredients in this recipe!
Here are 5 ways that I made these almond butter blondies more nutritious and health-friendly without taking away from the taste!
- I used fresh strawberries to make these blondies light, naturally sweet, and full of vitamin C!
- I used almond flour and coconut flour which adds the perfect amount of fiber and makes these fudgy blondies gluten-free, grain-free, paleo, and more nourishing!
- Used coconut sugar instead of refined sugar. By using this type of healthier sweetener, I am removing all refined sugars!
- I used almond milk to make these blondies dairy-free and also gooey! Full of vitamin E and calcium.
- I used an egg to add protein and Omega-3s! Plus this ingredient is essential to bind these blondies together and make them dense.
What’s in these paleo almond butter blondies?
You’ll only need ten super simple ingredients to get this easy dessert recipe going… and you probably have most of these ingredients in your pantry already!
- Almond Milk
- All natural almond Butter, creamy unsalted
- Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Sugar
- Almond Flour – This is the brand I have been using and LOVING!
- Coconut Flour
- Baking Powder
- Chocolate Chips, vegan, dark chocolate, or milk chocolate (My favorite brand is Lily’s Dark Chocoalte Chips !!)
- Fresh Strawberries (about 3 large strawberries)
- Optional: Walnuts or Almonds for an extra crunch
Substitutions for almond butter blondies
You guys probably know by now that I love simple and easy recipes! If you find yourself missing an ingredient or two, try these! I recommend substituting no more than 1-2 ingredients.
Almond Butter – swap 1 for 1 with any nut butter! Cashew will work the best (given the taste), but you can also try peanut butter (warning this will make them taste only like peanut butter!)
Coconut sugar – I recommend using light brown sugar here!
Strawberries – try using any type of berry! Remember to cut them into small pieces.
Almond Milk – No problem, you can just substitute for cashew milk, regular milk, skim milk, etc.
Nut-Free? TRY sun butter if you are allergic to nuts!
Baking tips for gooey blondies
I love gooey, dense, and FUDGY baked goods! They are just better. Here are my secret hacks to making the best & gooiest healthy blondies:
- Grease your baking pan and line with parchment paper: personally, I like to line and grease my pan by cutting a little piece of parchment paper, placing it into the bottom of the pan, and spraying it with nonstick spray. This will make it so easy to take your healthy blondies out of the pan.
- Let your blondies cool: Trust me when I say let these fudge blondies cool completely before slicing! If you slice too early, they will get crumbly.
- Make sure you use an 8-inch x 8-inch pan. If you decide to use a pan with different dimensions, you’ll MUST adjust your baking time. If you use a 9-inch x 9-inch pan, bake your blondies for 2 -3 minutes less.
How to Make the Best Ever Paleo almond butter blondies
This recipe is so simple and really easy to make. You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in less than 35 minutes! And all you need is brownie tin, parchment paper, a mixing bowl, and an oven.
Here, I’ll walk you through the steps to make these delicious, healthy gooey blondies!
To start, preheat your oven to 350F and lightly grease or line an 8” x 8” tin with parchment paper.
Then, in a large bowl, whisk together the egg, almond milk, vanilla extract, coconut sugar, and almond butter. After that, add in the almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder.
Finally, gently fold in your favorite chocolate chips and cut up strawberries, saving a few the sprinkle on top. Using a spatula, evenly spread the batter into the greased tin and sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top.
Bake, let cool, and enjoy your delicious rich almond butter strawberry blondies!
I highly recommend storing them in an airtight container at room temperature for 5 -6 days!
Storing extra strawberry blondies
Make extra grain free blondies? No worries, I love to save my extra in a sealed airtight container at room temperature for 4 to 5 days!
Did you make this recipe?
If you make this recipe, be sure to comment and rate it down below. Also, don’t forget to tag me @healthfulblondie on Instagram and use the hashtag #healthfulblondie so I can see your delicious creation and share it with my followers!
More healthier desserts you have got to check out!
- Gooey Paleo Strawberry Brownies
- Best Ever Soft Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies with Maple Glaze
- Paleo Banana Bread Breakfast Cookies
Paleo strawberry almond butter blondies that are healthy, gluten-free, and dairy-free! Insanely moist, gooey, and FUDGY.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond butter, all-natural creamy
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries (~3 large), cut into tiny pieces
- Preheat your oven to 350F and lightly grease and line an 8” x 8” tin with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg, almond milk, vanilla extract, almond butter, and coconut sugar.
- Add in almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder.
- Hand fold in chocolate chips and strawberries. Save a few to sprinkle on top.
- Evenly spread the batter into the greased tin and sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving, and enjoy!
Can substitute almond milk for any plant mylk or milk.
Can substitute coconut sugar with light brown sugar.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy blondies, strawberry blondies, gluten free blondies, grain-free blondies, paleo blondies, strawberries, paleo blondies, dairy free, gluten free, paleo, almond butter blondies, healthy blondies, healthy strawberry blondies, healthy paleo blondies, chocolate chip blondies
I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. In full disclosure, by purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Thank you for supporting Healthful Blondie!
Sharing is caring!