Flourless gooey paleo strawberry brownies that are healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and grain-free! This easy healthy dessert calls for 9 simple ingredients like apple sauce, cacao powder, and almond butter. Seriously perfect for any occasion, especially Valentine’s Day!
The Best Ever Gooey Paleo Strawberry Brownies
Introducing the best ever healthy strawberry brownie recipe! These gooey, moist, and rich brownies are outrageously delicious. They only lasted a day in my house!
Easy to say, this vegan brownie recipe is going to be your new go-to healthy dessert. The center is dense, slightly underdone, yet the brownies are not overly sweet and taste light! Seriously irresistible.
There are no eggs, no dairy, no flour, and no refined sugars – making this paleo brownie recipe almost too good to be true!
These strawberry brownies are everything you look for in a perfect brownie: soft, gooey, dense, and sweet. With only 9 clean ingredients, these easy flourless brownies are simply the best and are going to be your new favorite healthy dessert recipe! Just perfect for kids, athletes, fitness lovers.
How I Made These gooey paleo Strawberry brownies Healthier:
These fudgy and gooey vegan strawberry brownies are clean, nutritious, and incredibly tasty! There are absolutely no preservatives or random ingredients in this recipe! Here are four ways that I made these paleo brownies more nutritious and health-friendly without taking away from the taste!
- I used fresh strawberries to make these brownies light, naturally sweet, and full of vitamin C!
- I didn’t use any flour making these fudgy brownies gluten-free, grain-free, paleo, low-carb, and healthy!
- Used coconut sugar instead of refined sugar. By using this type of healthier sweetener, I am removing all refined sugars!
- I used apple sauce to make these brownies vegan and also gooey! Full of healthy antioxidants.
Ingredients in vegan strawberry brownies
You’ll only need nine simple ingredients to get this easy dessert recipe going! You probably have most of these ingredients in your pantry already. For this paleo, vegan brownie recipe, you’ll need some maple syrup, almond butter, and, of course, cocoa powder!
- Apple Sauce (Unsweetened or Sweetened)
- Maple Syrup
- Almond Butter, creamy unsalted
- Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Sugar
- Baking Soda
- Cocoa Powder
- Chocolate Chips, vegan, dark chocolate, or milk chocolate
- Fresh Strawberries (about 3 large strawberries)
- Optional: Walnuts or Almonds for an extra crunch
Easy Ingredient Substitutions for fudgy strawberry brownies
You guys probably know by now that I love simple and easy recipes! If you find yourself missing an ingredient or two, try these! I recommend substituting no more than 1-2 ingredients.
Almond Butter – swap 1 for 1 with any nut butter! Cashew will work the best, but you can also try peanut butter.
Coconut sugar – I recommend trying light brown sugar here!
Strawberries – try using any type of berry! Remember to cut them into small pieces.
Nut-Free? TRY sun butter if you are allergic to nuts!
Looking for other tasty brownie recipes? Check these out!
What You’ll Need to Make Gooey flourless Strawberry brownies
For this easy gluten-free recipe, you’ll only need a couple of kitchen tools making the clean up super easy! Plus you only need a few things to get you going, including a mixing bowl, banking tray and an oven. This healthy dessert recipe could not be any simpler!
- 8×8 Baking Tin
- Parchment paper
- One large mixing bowl
- Cutting board & knife
- Stirring utensil
- Measuring tools: 1 teaspoon, 1 Tablespoon, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup
How to Make the Best Ever Gooey Paleo Strawberry Brownies
This recipe is so simple and really easy to make. You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in less than 45 minutes! And all you need is brownie tin, parchment paper, a mixing bowl, and an oven.
Here, I’ll walk you through the steps to make these delicious, healthy flourless brownies!
To start, preheat your oven to 350F and lightly grease or line an 8” x 8” tin with parchment paper. I like to line and grease my pan by cutting a little piece of parchment paper, placing it into the bottom of the pan, and spraying it with nonstick spray. This will make it so easy to take your healthy brownies out of the pan.
In a large bowl, add all for your ingredients, expect the chocolate chips and strawberries. Mix with a spatula until fully combined. Then, gently fold in the chocolate chips and strawberries, saving a few the sprinkle on top.
Using a spatula, evenly spread the batter into the greased tin and sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips and strawberries on top.
Bake, let cool, and enjoy your delicious rich vegan strawberry brownies!
I highly recommend storing them in an airtight container at room temperature for 5 -6 days!
How to Store Extra gooey strawberry brownies
Make extra plant-based brownies? No worries, I love to save my extra paleo strawberry brownies in a sealed airtight container at room temperature for 4 to 5 days!
Did you make this recipe?
If you make this recipe, be sure to comment and rate it down below. Also, don’t forget to tag me @healthfulblondie on Instagram and use the hashtag #healthfulblondie so I can see your delicious creation and share it with my followers!
Gooey Paleo Strawberry Brownies
- ½ cup apple sauce, unsweetened or sweetened
- ⅓ cup 100% maple syrup
- ⅔ cup almond butter, creamy unsalted
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries, diced into small piece
- Optional: 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350F and lightly grease and line an 8” x 8” tin with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add apple sauce, maple syrup, almond butter, vanilla extract, coconut sugar, baking soda, and cocoa powder. Mix with a spatula until fully combined.
- Hand fold in chocolate chips and strawberries. Save a few to sprinkle on top.
- Evenly spread the batter into the greased tin and sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 34 - 38 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving, and enjoy!
I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. In full disclosure, by purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Everything counts to keep my dream afloat; thank you for supporting Healthful Blondie!
Sharing is caring!