Healthy Fudgy Avocado Brownies
Healthy vegan avocado brownies that are gluten-free, paleo, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free. These rich and fudgy mini brownies are made from simple ingredients like banana, almond flour, avocado, and maple syrup. The best healthy vegan brownies you’ll ever taste!
Best ever healthy fudgy avocado brownies.
Raise your hand if you love brownies! Better yet, rich, fudgy, gooey brownies. Because I sure do. They could be one of my favorite treats. Like ever.
If you are anything like me, you will love this healthy brownie recipe. These mini fudgy brownies are not only delicious, but they are also super nutritious. Made with simple ingredients like avocado, banana, and almond flour, these healthy vegan brownies are a must bake. They are perfectly sweet, yet full of nutrients.
The texture is incredible: every bite melts in your mouth. It is hard to believe these fudgy brownies are healthy, let alone paleo and vegan! These chocolate chip rich brownie bites are so gooey, moist, and delicious. I could not resist going back to the kitchen every few hours for another!
Friends, this healthy fudgy avocado brownie recipe is not only paleo, gluten-free and dairy-free, it is also vegan! Yes, you read that correctly. These avocado brownies are vegan! If you are in search of the best ever fudgy vegan brownies, there are them. You will not be disappointed.
The best healthy paleo brownies I have ever eaten, if I do say so myself.
Ingredients for best-ever healthy vegan avocado brownies
You’ll only need a few, simple ingredients to get this easy recipe going! I am all about simplicity and ease, so don’t worry, you won’t need to go to the supermarket and buy a lot of expensive baking ingredients. You probably have most of these ingredients in your pantry already! Here is what you need to make the most delicious healthy fudgy avocado brownies
Any brand of these ingredients will work, I just recommended my favorites!
- Wet Ingredients:
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut oil
- Dry Ingredients
- Almond flour
- Coconut sugar
- Cacao Powder
- Baking powder
- Chocolate chips
What you’ll need to make best ever healthy paleo fudgy brownies
This recipe for healthy fudgy avocado brownies not only has very simple, clean ingredients, but it also only calls for a few kitchen tools. You’ll need four different items, in addition to your measuring cups.
- 8” x 8” baking tin
- Parchment paper, baking spray, or oil
- Food Processor – I love using a food processor for this recipe, it makes the brownies extra smooth and silky. But if you do not have one you can use a mixing bowl! I will explain how to mash the avocado below in the instructions.
Take your healthy vegan brownies to the next level and add some toppings!
Want to take your healthy avocado brownies to the next level? Use some fun and healthy add-ons like sprinkles, nuts, or even mini m&ms! These delicious toppings are perfect for kids, parties, and celebrations. So fun!
- Sprinkles: The perfect colorful topping to any dessert! You cannot go wrong with this classic.
- Nuts: Add a handful of crushed up pecans, walnuts, or even peanuts for an added crunch to your healthy vegan brownies.
- Mini M&Ms: First off, these are just the cutest. Secondly, they are so yummy and add the perfect colorful crunch to these paleo brownies.
How to make healthy fudgy avocado brownies
These mini rich, fudgy paleo avocado brownies are not only super nutritious, but they are also super easy to make. Think one bowl, easy cleanup, and no hassle!
To start, preheat your oven and lightly grease or line an 8” x 8” tin with parchment paper. I like to line and grease my pan by cutting a little piece of parchment paper, placing it into the bottom of the pan, and spraying it with nonstick spray. This will make it so easy to take your best ever healthy vegan avocado brownies out of the pan.
Next, add all of your wet and dry ingredients – excluding the chocolate chips – into a food processor. Blend the mixture until completely smooth. This should take about 45 seconds.
Once completely smooth and silky, remove the blade from the food processor and hand fold in your chocolate chips. Remember to save a few to sprinkle on top before baking!
Using a spatula, evenly spread the batter into the greased baking tin and sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top.
Bake your delicious, gooey paleo avocado brownies until a toothpick comes out clean and let them cool a little before serving.
Enjoy! Easy, healthy vegan fudgy brownies made with avocado, banana, almond flour, and other wholesome ingredients. It’s the perfect healthy dessert!
Make extra? How to store healthy fudgy avocado brownies
For best results, store in a covered airtight container in the fridge or at room temperature for 5 – 7 days. You can also freeze these healthy avocado brownies and simply heat them up in the microwave for around 30 seconds.
Looking for other tasty dessert recipes?
Did you make this recipe?
If you make this recipe, be sure to comment and rate it down below. Also, don’t forget to tag me @healthfulblondie on Instagram and use the hashtag #healthfulblondie so I can see your delicious creation and share it with my followers!Print
Healthy vegan avocado brownies that are gluten-free, paleo, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free. The best healthy vegan brownies you’ll ever taste!
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond flour *
- 4 Tbsp coconut sugar **
- 4 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking power
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F and lightly grease and line an 8” x 8” tin with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients – excluding the chocolate chips – into a food processor. Blend until completely smooth and silky. For about 45 seconds.
- Remove the blade and fold in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- If you do not have a food processor, you can use a blender or mash avocado COMPLETLY with a fork until there are no lumps. Do the same with the banana. Then combine the rest of the ingredients by hand with a spatula.
- Evenly spread the batter into the greased tin and sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving, and enjoy!
* Any gluten-free flours should work here. Do NOT use coconut flour.
** Any type of sugar should work here. Best substitution is light brown sugar.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy brownies, avocado brownies, avocado brownie bites, paleo brownies, vegan brownies, vegan dessert, healthy dessert, gluten free, gluten free brownies, dairy free, dairy free brownies, brownie bites, fudgy brownies, vegan brownie bites, almond flour, banana brownies
I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. In full disclosure, by purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Everything counts to keep my dream afloat; thank you for supporting Healthful Blondie!
Sharing is caring!