Healthy Banana Lemon Blueberry Muffins
Summer is here and these delicious, fluffy banana lemon blueberry muffins are a must bake! Made with super simple and healthy ingredients, these muffins are a perfect breakfast or snack. They are dairy-free, refined sugar-free, gluten-free, and kid-friendly!
Have too many bananas, but sick of banana bread? Make these healthy lemon banana blueberry muffins.
I am a huge fan of bananas, but I have to admit, I have overdone it with banana bread. It’s time for something new! These healthy banana-based blueberry lemon muffins are fluffy, light and absolutely tasty. I love them as a little afternoon snack and even an addition to my breakfasts.
One of the best parts about these muffins is that there is NO added sugar! Sweetened naturally with the bananas and blueberries these muffins are a must-try. I love to bake a ton and freeze them so I have a constant supply. Yes, they are that good.
On a muffin kick?
Check out my other delicious muffins recipes!
Ingredients need to make these healthy breakfast lemon banana muffins
The ingredients are super simple and straight forward. No tricks here!
What are the best baking tools for healthy banana blueberry muffins?
I’ve got you covered! Here is a list of my kitchen baking tool staples:
- Muffin/cupcake tin – super easy to clean and non-stick!
- Reusable silicone baking cups – these are amazing and dishwasher safe! I’ve had mine for over a year now and they are still in perfect condition.
- Recyclable brown baking cups – great for convenience and the cups I use in my food pictures!
These are so worth it….. trust me!
How to store these fluffy healthy breakfast muffins?
I absolutely LOVE to stock up on these bad boys. They are the perfect breakfast or snack staple. For best results, store in a covered container for 3 -5 days at room temperature. Or freeze up to 2 months in an airtight ziplock bag or container.
Did you make this recipe?
If you make this recipe, be sure to comment and rate it down below. Also, don’t forget to tag me @healthfulblondie on Instagram and use the hashtag #healthfulblondie so I can see your delicious creation and share it with my followers!Print
Made with super simple and healthy ingredients, these banana lemon blueberry muffins are a perfect breakfast or snack. They are dairy-free, refined sugar-free, gluten-free, and kid-friendly!
- 2 overripe bananas
- 1 Tbsp almond milk
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup + 2 TBS almond flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a cupcake tin with baking cups.
- In a large bowl, mash banana with a fork. Then add almond milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Mix with whisk.
- Whisk egg in a separate small bowl. Then add to banana mixture.
- In a blender, add 1 cup of rolled oats (gluten-free or regular) and pulse for 10 seconds until partially ground. Add to banana mixture along with the almond flour and baking soda.
- Gently fold in blueberries and evenly spoon mixture into muffin tin. BAKE for 18-22 minutes!
- Bake for 20-25 mins.
- Let cool before serving, and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy muffins, healthy banana muffins, banana lemon blueberry muffins, healthy banana lemon blueberry muffins, gluten-free muffins, refined sugar-free muffins
I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. In full disclosure, by purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Everything counts to keep my dream afloat; thank you for supporting Healthful Blondie!
Sharing is caring!