20 Feb Crispy Roasted Lemon Parmesan Broccolini
Easy & healthy crispy roasted lemon parmesan broccolini! This simple, but delicious recipe makes for the perfect family dinner side dish! Not to mention it is full of wholesome, nourishing ingredients and only takes 20 minutes to make.
The best oven roasted crispy broccolini
Raise your hand if you love roasted veggies !! Because let me tell you, they might be my favorite savory food.
Vegetables never cease to amaze me…. they literally taste amazing with anything. Plus they are the perfect healthy side dish to dinner favorites like my chicken parmesan stuffed sweet potatoes or light buffalo chicken mac & cheese!
This incredibly tender broccolini comes out of the oven delightfully crispy & cheesy. I mean who doesn’t love a crisp parmesan roasted veggie?!
Easily make double or triple the recipe for special occasions, big family dinners, or holidays!
A healthier dinner side dish.
You only need a few very simple ingredients for this roasted broccoli recipe. There are no added fats, sugars, or random ingredients!
You’ll only need 6 clean ingredients to be exact!
- Olive oil
- Salt & black pepper
- Fresh parmesan
This means that this easy side dish is healthy, gluten free, low fat, and incredibly nourishing!
Once heaping servings of this delicious crispy baked parmesan broccolini will give you a hearty dose of vitamin C, vitamin K, and healthy fats from the parmesan and olive oil.
Definitely a family dinner essential!
Pro tips for making the perfect crispy roasted broccolini.
I love crispy and slighly charred veggies! I honestly think roasted vegtables that have a little burn to them are BETTER !! Call me crazy.
Here are my secret hacks to making the best oven baked broccolini that is crispy and tender!
- Don’t skip out on the olive oil! This recipe only calls for 1 tablespoon of olive oil! That is basically nothing, but trust me when I say: you don’t want to skip out on it. Roasted dry and oil-less veggies don’t taste good.
- Make sure your broccolini is not overlapping. Overcrowded vegetables will NOT get as crispy. Make sure to spread your broccolini out evenly across your baking sheet to ensure maximum tender and crispiness!
- Make sure your oven is fully preheated before roasting your broccolini. If you pop your veggies into the oven before it is at 425F, they might over or undercook. Not to mention it could dry them out.
- There is no need to turn or mix your broccolini as it roasts. Simply pop your broccolini in the oven after it is prepared and once the timer goes off, it is ready! Letting it roast on one side maximizes the crispness and tenderness.
Kitchen equipment to make easy lemon roasted broccolini
For this easy side dish recipe, you’ll only need a couple of kitchen tools making the clean up super easy! You’ll need a baking sheet & an oven!
- Baking Sheet
- Aluminum foil
- Measuring cups: 1 tsp and 1/4 cup.
How to make crispy roasted lemon parmesan broccolini
Roasting broccolini is easy; I mean so easy that this recipe is perfect for beginner cooks! All you need is a rimmed baking sheet, salt and pepper, olive oil, and, of course, the broccolini and parmesan. Plus, this recipe only takes 20 from start to finish!
First, preheat your oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. and brush with some olive oil or spray with cooking spray.
Next, prepare your broccolini by trimming off the end of the broccolini stems. Make sure to leave the leaves – they are wonderful and super crispy!
Next, on the lined and greased baking sheet (or in a large bowl), toss the broccolini with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Spread onto your baking sheet in a single layer (overcrowded vegetables will NOT get as crispy).
Bake for about 15 – 18 minutes or until broccolini is tender and tips are golden brown and crisp.
Once ready, remove from the oven and sprinkle the grated parmesan on top. Pop the sheet back into the oven for 1 minute!
Sprinkle with some sea salt & enjoy immediately.
How to store extra tender roasted broccolini for meal prep
Make extra crispy lemon parmesan roasted broccolini? No worries, I love to save my extras in a sealed airtight container in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days! I recommend reheating in the oven at 350F for 7 – 10 minutes or using a microwave.
Did you make this recipe?
If you make this recipe, be sure to comment and rate it down below. Also, don’t forget to tag me @healthfulblondie on Instagram and use the hashtag #healthfulblondie so I can see your delicious creation and share it with my followers!
Looking for other tasty side dishes? Check these out!
- Healthy Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Bites
- Baked Sweet Potato Tater Tots
- Roasted Cinnamon Maple Acorn Squash
- Sweet Potato And Cauliflower Mash
Easy & healthy crispy roasted lemon parmesan broccolini! This simple, but delicious recipe makes for the perfect family dinner side dish. It is full of wholesome, nourishing ingredients and only takes 20 minutes to make.
- 8oz broccolini
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp salt, more to taste
- 1 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, brush with olive oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Trim off the end of the broccolini stems, leaving leaves still attached.
- On the baking sheet or in a large bowl, toss broccolini with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Spread onto the baking sheet in a single layer (overcrowded vegetables will NOT get as crispy).
- Bake for about 15 – 18 minutes or until broccolini is tender and tips are golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle grated parmesan on top. Put the tray back in the oven for 1 minute so the parmesan gets crispy.
- Sprinkle with some sea salt & enjoy immediately.
TO STORE: Refrigerate broccolini in an airtight storage container for up to 4 days.
TO REHEAT: Gently rewarm leftovers on a baking sheet in the oven at 350 degrees F or microwave for 45 – 60 seconds.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: broccolini, crispy broccoli, crispy broccolini, oven roasted broccolini, roasted broccolini, parmesan, lemon parmesan roast broccolini, gluten free, healthy side dish, side dish, broccoli, roasted broccoli, lemon broccolini, easy broccolini, healthy broccolini, healthy parmesan broccolini
I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. In full disclosure, by purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Thank you for supporting Healthful Blondie!
Sharing is caring!